We ship all over the Canada, USA and Internationally too. Our prices are very competitive and our service is above and beyond for our clients.
Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions. I will be happy to quote accordingly based on your shipping needs for inbound
and outbound shipments. Below is a list of extra value services that I do for you.
As discussed, Sterling Customs Brokers & Freight Forwarders Inc. will provide efficiencies and savings on your inbound and outbound freight by:
- Validating the NMFC class on every less-than-truckload shipment, prepare and manage the BOL document
- Capture the issued PO number or any other unique reference numbers that will flow to the invoice
- Customize Invoicing that meets your requirements
- Optimize each shipment to cost, transit, mode and specific need AND provide quantifiable analysis of alternate levels of transit/service
- Adapting to changes in shipment needs
- Provide monthly reporting that will benchmark freight cost
- Execute each shipment pro-actively
- Notify CLIENT of any discrepancies in vendor ship dates, quantities, or change in shipping origins
- Be an advocate for CLIENT with interactions with the carriers
- Conduct business with Honor and Integrity
HOW DOES STERLING CUSTOMS BROKERAGE & FRT FWD INC. BUILD PROGRAMS THAT SAVE YOU MONEY?
Sterling Customs Brokers will perform a thorough analysis allowing us to fully understand your transportation needs. The more we know about our customers, the more we can help them!
We are partners and share the same goals and objectives as you!
Sterling Customs Brokers is not a carrier, nor do we represent a carrier. However, we are an extension of you and your company’s interest in reducing shipping costs.
We will review information we obtain from you and then provide a proposal addressing price, service, and ways to create efficiencies throughout your supply chain including:
We build relationships with your supply chain; learning their goals and objectives- then seeking ways to achieve those goals by building a Personal Transportation Program that works for each department.
- Sales/Customer Service
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
FREIGHT FLOW ANALYSIS
- We will do a complete analysis of your transportation freight flow by location
- We will analyze freight flow frequency i.e. lanes, product and service needs to determine ideas for cost savings then negotiating with the best vendors to suit to our needs.
- This analysis will provide a competitive rate comparison, establishing a cost per pound, a target goal and generate a monthly cost per pound report for your review.
- We will introduce, learn and work with each of your customers to understand their receiving procedures and service needs.
- We create solutions by offering ideas/options that will reduce cost per unit and increase sales.
- We generally reduce transportation costs by 10 to 20 percent.